STL Engineers offers a complete range of geotechnical services for onshore and near-shore projects. Our technology-driven capabilities include preliminary site characterization and feasibility studies: integrated geophysical and geotechnical site surveys; drilling sampling and ins-site testing; laboratory testing of soil, rock and construction materials; detailed geotechnical analysis and foundation design, as well as, research and consultant services.
Our geotechnical engineers design the subsurface investigation specific to the type of structure and geologic setting. Through the use of state-of-the-art techniques and standard test procedures, our geological engineers develop comprehensive recommendations and solutions.
Specific areas of geotechnical expertise include:
- Foundation design engineering
- Pile load tests expansive soils
- Slope and erosion protection
- Failure investigation and forensic studies
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS TESTING
STL Engineers’ construction materials department offers a complete range of construction materials testing/inspection services for all phases of your project. Our capabilities include:
- Observation and testing of soil type, compaction and stabilization
- Observation of drilled pier/pile foundation systems
- Observation and testing of concrete
- Observation of reinforcing steel/post tension
- Observation and testing of masonry
- Observation of structural steel fabrication and erecting
- Welder qualifications and procedures
- Observation and testing of bituminous paving
- Roofing inspection and testing
STL Engineers’ construction materials personnel can provide on time testing/inspection services as required for the project. With our state of the art LMS system, STL Engineers is able to provide reporting on a daily and/or weekly delivery schedule. We will create and implement such a delivery schedule as may be required to meet the needs of our client and their project.